Winning in the Workplace
Common Challenges & Our Solutions
Winning in the workplace requires your agility.
It requires your ability to observe your leaders, team and culture from a fresh eye. Everyday. Whether you are the CEO, member of the executive team, manager or individual contributor, everyone has the ability to notice the company or team’s culture (call it vibe, environment, way things are done.) You will get out of your team what you put into it. The more you nurture and notice what is going well and the more you pay attention to what can be better, the better, more engaged and productive team you will create. There are many common trouble spots and transitions companies experience.
Pay attention to them!
At Strategy Meets Performance, we know the types of transitions that can hurt your culture and what can be done to not only help create a thriving environment but to do it with intention and design.
Our clients want to tap into their potential and master the following common challenges:
Smart leaders are those who can take their leadership to the next level by expanding their talents and abilities.
- High Performers who are Not Connecting
- Performers with Untapped Potential
- So Much to Do, Where to Start?
- Ready for Promotion…
- Performers who Deem Others as “Difficult” or Show up As “Difficult”
Executive Coaching Approach
We help smart, talented and experienced leaders tap into their potential and take their careers to the next level. We begin our partnerships with our clients by mapping their strengths and challenges along with their vision for how things could be. The results of our executive coaching work are new and more effective communication behaviors that lead to improved relationships, teamwork and productivity.
Many clients describe our executive coaching process as eye-opening, inspiring and life-changing. Through a combination of assessments, feedback and challenging goals, we help our clients grow from good to great. When our clients shift their paradigms and behaviors, they have the power to impact entire systems.
Dr. Nooravi coaches executive leaders at all levels, ranging from the C-suite to Division Directors and Managers.
Conflict is normal. When you teach your teams how to work with it, they will build trust and direction and bust through the silos that have been developed.
Executive Team Development Approach
- We will transform your executive team so members are aligned and feel safe to communicate their truths
- Design and Development of Vision, Values and Strategy
The company is stuck and not tapping into its potential. Missed opportunities, turnover of solid employees and loss of revenue are just some of the high costs of not managing your culture.
- Good People are Leaving. And it hurts.
- Fast Growth. You are growing quickly and don’t want to lose the wonderful culture you worked so hard to create.
- Leaders Not “Walking the Talk.”
- Unclear Strategy. What’s the plan?
- Identity Crisis After Change. Who are we, where are we going and what do we stand for?
- Everything is Just OK. Your team’s performance is just OK, your customer service is just OK and your annual growth is, you guessed it. Just. OK.
- Competitors are Getting too Close. The competition is starting to impact your business.
- Growing Pains. Your company is growing from one stage of the life cycle to the next.
Culture Development Approach
- Speaking Engagements
- Culture Assessment
- Future Search Facilitation
- Team facilitation on Innovation
Ready to harness your full potential?
“Culture change begins with inner change — we must be the change we want to see in others.”
Inspiration & Lifelong Learning for your Best Company, Teams and Self.
Recieve the latest articles, insights and business & lifestyle tips from Dr. Shahrzad Sherry Nooravi.